Talent search- Corporate Medical Advisor
Sector – Farmacéutico.
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company based in Barcelona immersed in a transformative project in its culture, scientific approach and sustainable social impact. Closest Partner is supporting it exclusively in the search for a Corporate Medical Advisor for the pneumological pathology (rare diseases) Franchise.
Be part of the change, to support with your proven experience in medical affairs in offering therapeutic solutions available to patients affected by Interstitial Lung Diseases.
Reporting to the Head of the Corporate Franchise, the Corporate Medical Advisor, is a critical position to lead and ensure the generation of clinical evidence supporting value, the dissemination of scientific knowledge through high quality Medical Education and to assure effective medical and scientific communication and support to the company different Areas and external stakeholders.
Role and responsibilities
- Actively participate in the Core Brand team of the product/s under your responsibility
- Build excellent partnerships with Corporate Marketing, Market Access, Business Development & Alliance, R&D, Regulatory and Commercial, by continuously working in a Matrix and cross functional approach.
- Establish and manage relationship with international key opinion leaders
- Lead design and implementation of the Medical Strategy that supports product’s development.
- Propose and actively contribute projects aimed at managing the life cycle of products.
- Lead and assure operational execution of related data generation plans
- Manage the dissemination of scientific knowledge of the product and therapeutic area.
- Design and implement a communication plan, publications and presentations related to the products under your responsibility.
- Initiate and support high impact medical education activities in accordance with the Brand Plan.
- Lead the definition and development of the training content of the product, pathology and therapeutic area.
- Identify and implement appropriate high-impact medical research projects. Collaborate with clinical operations (R&D Area) to support the performance of clinical study feasibility, effective study implementation and ongoing management of trials.
- Provide medical support to the Regulatory Affairs department with the clinical sections of the regulatory dossiers and other medical or scientific documents needed in the MAA process or updates to the SmPCs of the product/s under your responsibility.
- Contribute to the medical evaluation of new products related to your therapeutic area, when needed.
- Ensure adequate review and approval of promotional materials and activities globally, from a medical perspective and in accordance with corporate compliance and all applicable external guidelines, regulations and laws.
Educational & Key Capabilities:
- Life Sciences, Biomedical or Medical education at Master or PhD level.
- 4-5 years of experience in similar roles. Regional or global experience is a plus.
- Previous Therapeutic Area experience in rare or orphan indications. Pulmonary Hypertension and Interstitial Lung Disease experience is a plus.
- Excellent command of English.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing conditions.
- Capability to work continuously in a cross functional matrix mode.
- Very good Strategic and Analytical Skills.
Interested apply or contact:
- directly to the publication of the offer on linkedin.
- or contact Emma directly at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or apply to the offer published on the Closest partner website www.closestpartner.eu