Talent search international: Business Intelligence Specialist -Ciudad de México
Sector – Farmacéutico.
Nuestro cliente, compañía farmacéutica con I+D propia consolidada, reconocida por el colectivo científico, pacientes y sociedad en general a nivel internacional, precisa incorporar a un Business Intelligence Specialist para acompañar al negocio de la región, en sus diversos ámbitos claves para el negocio.
- The Business Intelligence Specialist interfaces with Marketing, Finance and is responsible for the appropriate analyses of internal and external data that provide stakeholders with a deep understanding of across the region for: Market Performance-Marketing Effectiveness-Promotional Targeting-Market Landscapes-Customer insights
- Forecasting of in line and new product or indication launches.
- The Manager is responsible for all of the brands in a therapeutic area. He/she assures the quality and actionability of brand analytics and offers strategic business insights both at the brand and category level.
- The Manager also drives the Brand Analytics function by developing internal capabilities (i.e., data development, analytical tools and BI automation), and external vendor knowledge and engage.
BUSINESS REPORTING AND RESEARCH
- Guides the process to monitor market performance of brands.
- Develops comprehensive business reports to satisfy information needs of key stakeholders (e.g., Brand tracking, etc.)
- Evaluates opportunities for standard business reporting to deliver high level views of performance to internal stakeholders.
- Monitors and evaluates sources of change in historical trends.
- Leads periodic business reviews to convey market performance to key stakeholders.
- Guides the development of syndicated data-based metrics to measure promotional effectiveness
- Translates KPIs into measurable analysis of internal and external data.
- Develops methods to evaluate SG&A Effectiveness
- Program ROI, Program Metrics, Marketing Mix Modeling, etc.
- Leads the process to translate customer segmentation into promotional planning.
- Targeting, message flow, promotional sequencing, etc.
- Recommends appropriate data and analysis for evaluating promotional effectiveness
- Speaker programs.
- Analysis of digital campaigns
- Leads periodic meetings with key Marketing and Sales executives to review marketing program effectiveness, segment performance and personal promotion metrics.
THERAPEUTIC CATEGORY KNOWLEDGE
- Leads the development Patient and HCP landscape overviews
- Guides market research work, patient flow models, therapeutic category landscapes, etc.
- Periodically reviews current category knowledge, patient behavior and HCP prescribing habits with key stakeholders
- Develops ad-hoc analyses to answer questions about the marketing environment and competitors.
FORECASTING & PRICING
- Completes forecasts and commercial assessments for in line and new products or new market access scenarios in public or private sectors
- Responsible for assessing price increases for in line and new products annually based on data, trends and market landscape for private and public sectors
- Leverages internal sources as well as external experts in order to develop strong understanding of various markets.
- Works closely with marketing, medical, regulatory, and finance to develop assumptions for new products or on market products in order to complete commercial assessment for input to business cases
- Responsible for company, annual budget, quarterly and long-term planning processes.
- 3+ years pharmaceutical industry experience in a commercial, financial or scientific role with specific experience liaising with Commercial Leadership around forecasting scenarios
- MBA (or MA in Economics or Math) preferred
- Basic understanding of standard pharmaceutical audits and data sources.
- Experience working with advanced audit data sources.
- Strong Financial background, including financial reporting and P&L assessments
- Experience in Commercial Assessments
- Ability to create and manipulate various financial forecasting models.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferrably in Business, Finance, Economics, Science or other with analytical background.
- 5+ years of experience in a financial or analytical role with responsibility for active communication to ma
- 3+ years of forecasting and/or business/pricing/commercial analysis experience, specifically playing a lead role and guiding and influencing decision-making.
- A related higher degree combined with above experience will also be considered.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Powepoint.
- Knowledge of marketing research and how to utilize for business insights and forecasting purposes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Analytic background and the ability to clearly articulate complex analyses
- Thrive in a dynamic and – at times – hectic environment with short deadlines
- Fluent in Spanish and Must be proficient in English
LA COMPAÑÍA OFRECE PAQUETE RETRIBUTIVO INTERESANTE Y DESARROLLO PROFESIONAL.
Interesados inscríbanse en la oferta publicada en:
Ref 214 Business Intelligence Specialist o bien contacte con: firstname.lastname@example.org