Talent search: Medical Science Liaison
Sector – Farmacéutico.
Our client is a leading multinational company that provides solutions to diseases of the central nervous system. In line with its leadership positioning, we are selecting a Madrid-based Medical Science Liaison.
Funciones a desarrollar:
- Provide field-based scientific support to healthcare professionals.
- Maintain a high level of medical, scientific and technical knowledge and expertise in relation to relevant CNS disorders and their management.
- Provide scientific and technical support for, and help maintain professional and credible relationships with key opinion leaders and academic centres to ensure access to current medical and scientific information on areas of therapeutic interest.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of relevant CNS disorders and their management and the structure and workings of the National Health System.
- Deliver credible scientific presentations to physicians, healthcare providers and administrative stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain contact with international, national and regional KOLs.
- Help to identify physicians, healthcare providers and administrative stakeholders requiring support.
- Work closely with head office Medical and Brand teams, as well as field based sales teams to provide scientific and technical support as required, including the technical review of promotional and educational materials, and the training of personnel on relevant CNS disorders and their management.
- Contribute to market access strategies with credible scientific and technical support and creation of evidence through Real World Data studies.
- Work collaboratively with ICR Clinical Operations personnel to identify and develop potential clinical investigators for Phase II/III programmes.
- Attendance at National & International congresses where appropriate
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements, including the Farmaindustria Code of Practice and company’s internal processes and procedures for Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory, including the Lundbeck Code of Conduct.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Field.
- At least 2 years of previous MSL or pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Availability to travel.
- Native level of Spanish is a must and fluent English.
- Good communication skills.
Interested apply to the offer www.closestpartner.eu or
contact to Ms Emma: firstname.lastname@example.org