Talent search international: FRANCE-National KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER-Pharmaceutical company
Sector – Farmacéutico.
Our client is an important pharmaceutical company based in Spain present at an international level. According to its expansion plan, the company needs to incorporate a national KAM for its currents and future products, hospital generics of great use in the channel for the France market.
The company has more than 1,000 employees, 4 development and production centers in Europe and It’s present in more than 70 countries around the world.
Funciones a desarrollar:
The responsibilities of the National Kam role are divided into two areas. Ones, are Functions of a KAM (70%), the others more oriented to the control of the general management of France, such as inventory supervision, coordinating with the regulatory departments for new launches (30%). The headcount, will be the person who reporting to the Corporate General Manager in Spain, so he/she is the promoter of this new project and coordinates the management between France and Spain.
The National Kam, will has the support of Logo, a service company for the preparation of hospital tenders and also, and she/he will also has resources from the company structure in France.
- Scientific coordination between hospitals and the company.
- Regulatory coordination and support between the company and French Authorities-
- Reimbursement follow-up for two lanched productos (right now) and other coming drugs.
- Visits to hospital pharmacists and decision makers of hospital (to explain the company, make offers and be aware of the incoming tenders and follow up).
- Propose the tender price for each product.
- Report and input to the company on purchasing/tender processes.
- Overall report via CRM (Customer Relation Manager) tool of the company.
- Business reviews.
Requirements / Experience:
- Knowledge in the France Hospital Tender Business (specially in injectable generics).
- Knowledge of Public and Private Hospitals.
- Knowledge of the Market Access.
- Good relation / general knowledge of the decision makers in Hospitals
- Available to travel up to 75% of its time.
- Business Administration or Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences (Pharmaceutical, Chemical, etc).
- High English.
- Valuable Spanish.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an equivalent position within the pharmaceutical sector and hospital channel.
Based on experience and proven results in the hospital channel with generic or equivalent products.
The selection process will take place in English and / or French.
Interested please apply to the offer published on the web www.closestpartner.eu or contact to firstname.lastname@example.org